Form before date picker and other form items

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Form before date picker and other form items

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

In the booking settings there is an option to allow logged-out users to book an event but not sign them up for an account. I have that check but there is this small form (First Name, Last Name, and Email) appearing before the date picker and the rest of the form items I had created. I can not figure out where this is coming from to get rid of it.

enter image description here

Thanks

Nicholas Williams

Hi Nicholas,

Logged out users are required to provide a name and e-mail address regardless of whether an account is created for them. In a future update those form fields will be moved ‘inside’ the form customiser, but they won’t still be able to be removed. The e-mail address is required for e-mailing confirmations of bookings and the name so the %first_name% tag can be used.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.