Fields in Booking and Ticket Downloads

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Fields in Booking and Ticket Downloads

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello
    Our booking is now live – thanks for the plug in!

I was wondering how I can get custom fields from my booking form included in the bookings table or downloads. The information is thre when I click on each booking but not in the table view.

Also, the “bookee” and “email” fields dont appear in the “ticket” download. Can this be changed?

Thank you
    Tania

Tania

Adding %form_submission% to your confirmation email template (Settings > Event Organiser > Bookings) should add those fields to your emails.

When you click “Download Bookings” on the bookings admin page, a box appears on the left allowing you to tick to include certain booking form elements in the download.

The bookee’s details (name, email) is automatically included in all booking and ticket download files.

Dario

Hello

Thanks – the “Download Bookings” boxes work to get my extra details. Is there something similar for “Download Tickets”?

I may have set the ticketing up incorrectly but the only place I can see how many bookings each day of our camps has is in the “Download Ticket” extract – but then this does not have the Bookee information – just the ticket reference to refer back.

Thanks

Tania

Hi Tania,

The custom fields are associated with a booking rather than individual tickets, which is why the data isn’t present with the booking export. The bookings export should indicate the number of tickets purchased in that booking (along with the cost of the booking and other details). The ticket export will also reference the booking which would allow you to cross reference with the booking export.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.