Fatal error: Call to undefined function eventorganiser_inline_help

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Fatal error: Call to undefined function eventorganiser_inline_help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anthony 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello

I’ve just installed the pro version; and as soon as the plugin is activated my WP (version 3.8) totally locks me out in the admin area with the following message.

I’ve installed many other plugins and am running a full dev site here without any troubles. Have you come across this before? (The only way to get rid of this is to delete the plugin folder).

enter image description here

anthony

Hi Anthony,

Do you have the free version installed as well? Event Organiser Pro should be activated alongside Event Organiser. If you do, what version of Event Organiser do you have installed?

All the best,
    Stephen

Stephen Harris

Thanks – that was the problem, Event Organiser was not activated!

Cheers

anthony
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.