External link in fullcalendar view

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi There,
    maybe this question was asked in former times but I don’t have any idea how to search for this. Sorry.

Is it possible to link in fullcalendar view directly to an external page (instead of the event-page) when clicking an event – and if yes, how can I do this.
    (If not, maybe this feature could be implemented in a later update? 😉

Thank you very much
    Joerg

Jörg Olsen

Hi Jörg,

Yes its possible, you can use the filter eventorganiser_calendar_event_link:

add_filter( 'eventorganiser_calendar_event_link', 'change_event_fullcalendar_link', 10, 3 );
    function change_event_fullcalendar_link( $url, $post_id, $occurrence_id ){
        //Optionally change $url
        return $url
    }

Note: The calendar is cached, so your changes won’t take immediate effect unless you clear the cache (you can do this by saving an event).

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.