Exporting Bookees names

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Madeleine Parkyn 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello
    When exporting the bookings data, the bookee first name and last name appear in the same column. Which means it isn’t possible to sort the column on the bookee’s last name.

Would it be possible for the CSV export to separate out the first and last name into diffenrent columns. It would be very helpful to be able to generate an alphabetical list of attendees.

Many thanks for your help.
    Best wishes
    Madeleine

Madeleine Parkyn

Hi Stephen
    Just wondering if you’d had a chance to take a look a this?
    Many thanks
    Madeleine

Madeleine Parkyn

Hi Stephen

It would be very helpful to know if there is a way of separting out the first and last names, last when exporting the bookees data. At the moment I’m having to cut and paste them into a new column, which feels rather laborious:)

Many thanks
    Madeleine

Madeleine Parkyn

Hi Madeleine,

The following code snippet should achieve that:

add_filter( 'eventorganiser_export_bookings_headers', function( $columns ) {
        $columns['bookee_fname'] = 'First name';
        $columns['bookee_lname'] = 'Last name';
        return $columns;
    } );

Ideally that should go in a custom plug-in, but can live in your theme’s functions.php.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen

As it happens I’ve just recently set up a custom code plugin, so I dropped your code snippet in there and all is working perfectly. Just what I needed.

Thank you so much for your help and this really useful plugin. I’m enjoying working with it.

Best wishes
    Madeleine

Madeleine Parkyn
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.