Export events to csv or xls file

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi – I wondered if there is a way to export events to a csv or xls file please? Also, when you do an export, does it export everything or just future events?
    I am trying to provide event information to someone where it would need to be uploaded manually, so an ical file I don’t think is going to work.
    Or is there a way of displaying the ical file in a way that can then be copied/pasted into another system?
    Thank you.
    Susie

Susie Brew

Hi Susie,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this. There is this plug-in (https://github.com/stephenharris/Event-Organiser-CSV) – which isn’t actively supported, but I’ve just tested the the export functionality and it works.

It will export events not dates. So recurring events will only appear as one row. It can export title, description, tags, venues as well start/end date and event recurrence information.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.