Export custom booking fields

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Docker 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

My booking form has a couple of unnamed custom fields — a set of radio buttons (ID: 30) and a text field (ID: 29) — that I would like to include in the ‘Export bookings’ .csv file. There is a ‘Select custom fields’ panel with an input box containing ‘Filter’, but I can’t work out how to use it.

I’ve tried typing the form name (day-out) in the input box and hitting Return, but that just makes the ‘Export bookings’ panel disappear.

Michael Docker

Hi Michael,

This is a bug, and has been fixed in 3.3.6. The filter filters by the label of the field, but fields without labels are not included. In 3.3.6 they are and appear as the ID preceded by a #.

Stephen Harris

Excellent. Thank you for sorting that out.

Michael Docker
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.