Expired Events

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

First of all really great plug-in, and even better support with frequent releases.

But now to the feature request:
    In the settings form of Event Organizer it is possible to enable “Delete expired events”.
    But I cannot define the time after which the events are declared as expired. It is hard coded to 24 hours. I would like to set something like 5 month or 1 year after which an event should be deleted. I need this for post processing after the event has occurred, something like writing bills, greetings, etc to attendees.

Best regards
    rd999

rd999

Hi rd999,

I won’t add a (visible) option for this as I want to keep the plug-in settings page as minimal as I can, but I’ll definitely at a filter in the 2.0 release (due out this week) that allows you to alter this! The events are only checked every 24 hours, so – though in your case this isn’t a problem – if ‘expired’ means less than 24 hours, (say an hour) an event may take at least 24 hours after its finished to be removed.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.