Events Results Page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jason DiSenso 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m trying to change the events archive page to start with the most recent event and go forward. Currently it is starting at the first event in time. With over 100 events, it’s laborious to search up to the most recent event. How do I change this?

http://www.orupc.com/events/event/

Thanks, Jason

Jason DiSenso

Hi Jason,

In Settings > Event Organiser (General tab) you can select to ignore past events. Events are (by default) ordered chronologically – by excluding past events, the next event shall appear first.

You can also select what should be considered ‘past’ – an event which has finished, or any event which has already begun.

Stephen Harris

Thank you Stephen. Works great!

Jason DiSenso
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.