Events not appearing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Please help.
    I have loaded the plugin a setup an event etc, yet the event does not appear on the calendar?
    The Venue and Category appear, no event?

Russel

Hi Russell, have you seen the faq? Can you provide a link to your site?

Cheers!

Stephen Harris
    Russel
    Russel

Hi Russel,

Its fine to provide log-in details if you’d like to me to take a look at the admin part of your site (generally its not needed though) – but please don’t post those details here (public forum 🙂 ). You can contact me directly to send confidential information.

Having looked at your site, one of your plug-ins is printing javascript in the ajax response (Goes by the name ‘Attracta’). I think I’ve seen this before (see this thread http://wp-event-organiser.com/forums/topic/calendar-not-loading/#post-2700). It’s not a bug with Event Organiser, so you’ll need to contact the plug-in author.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.