Event Tags

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Koch 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

is it possible to filter the calendar view by tags using a shortcode? Like:

[eo_fullcalendar headerLeft=’prev,next today category venue’ headerCenter=’title’ headerRight=’month,basicWeek,basicDay’ weekends=’false’ defaultView=’basicWeek’ timeFormat=’G:i{ -G:i}’ columnformatweek=’D j/n’ tooltip=’false’ tag=’termine-veranstaltungen’]

Michael Koch

Hi Michael,

Currently not. I’ll look into adding this in the 2.4 release of Event Organiser (standard). 2.3 is due to be released later this week.

Stephen Harris

So there is no way of displaying tags right now or filtering. What is the template taxonomy-event-tag.php then for?

Michael Koch

You can view events by tag (url is set in the plug-in settings), and you can add tag(s) to menus. You can also use the tag cloud widget to display event tags, and use event tags in custom WP_Querys. But you can’t (currently) filter by tag on the event calendar.

Stephen Harris

thank you…but that means in the event list I could use it?

[eo_events event_tag=”tag”] template [/eo_events]

Michael Koch

Yes, you should be able to use it like that.

Stephen Harris

thanks..that worked great. Perhaps it would be interesting to documentation because it is a really good feature. Hopefully we can do this event calendar view shortly too. Thanks a lot again.

Michael Koch
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.