Event needs to recur on first Monday of month

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Event needs to recur on first Monday of month

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi – I’m creating calendars for a ton of recurring events (AA meetings) in each town of my region. Event Organizer is awesome for this BTW!
    I just came accross a meeting that happens every “first” Monday of the month. It doesn’t matter if the “first” Monday is the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc..
    I have a feeling that I’ll just have to make 12 unique events and update them as they pass, but I wanted to check and see if there was a bit of code that would fit that need.
    Thanks for your time.

T.W. Cooney

Hi,

Glad you like the plug-in :). You can do this without any code:

• Select the first (start & end) date of the event
    • Select to recur by month
    • Additional options will appear – select “day of week”
    Stephen Harris

Thank you for your help!
    I had a feeling it was right in front of me, but I just couldn’t see it.
    Again, EO is amazing. I couldn’t imagine doing this project without it.

T.W. Cooney

Your welcome 🙂

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.