Event Marketplace

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 8 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

How about an event marketplace (even if an extension) that enables one turn the Event Organizer into a marketplace where member can sell events and the website owner gets a cut.
    Since the Front End Submission extension already exists, how about enhancing this to add the ability for event posters to add pricing and view their sales and earnings (based on percentage commission taken by the website owner, which is set by admin). Admin can then pay event sellers.

Please consider this. This would be a great, great addition to the product. I believe the FES is already more than half way there.

Bond Nwonye

Hi Bond,

FES does allow users to create tickets (if enabled by the site admin), but I suppose the missing features are:

1. Specifying gateway details on user basis rather than sitewide (I’ve implemented is already for one customer)
    2. Allowing the site to take a cut
    3. Front-end booking management

(2) and particularly (3) aren’t trivial, but I shall take a look.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.