Event Details

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there! When I created an event, the output is that the event details(such as date, time and the Google Map) appeared on the top of the event description/content. Is it possible to make the event details appear after the event description or at the bottom? I really wanted to put the event details especially the Google map at the bottom of the event content but somehow I can’t figure out how to do it. Thank you.

Jelle

Hi Jelle,

Yes, but you’d need to edit the templates: http://wp-event-organiser.com/documentation/editing-the-templates/ (in particular single-event.php.)

Stephen Harris

Thanks! But how do I do that? I’ve looked on the single-event.php, isn’t it that the code responsible for the showing the details before the description is this:
    php eo_get_template_part(‘event-meta’,’event-single’

I’ve tried placing that code just before the hoping that the details will show before the footer, but nothing happened. Have I done something stupid?

Jelle

HI Jelle,

Yes that’s the one – you want to place under the call the the_content()– which is the main body of the event.

You will need to move to the edited template to your theme for it to take effect.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.