Event Details page

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

when I click the event in the fullcalendar page, it redirects me to the event page. It does not display location (venue) or map.

Is there a way to turn this on? Seems pointless to be able to add the venue and map[, but not have it show in the event details.

rick

Hi Rick,

Default templates (currently) don’t display that information (see this thread).

I originally assumed that they the templates would need to be edited anyway and wanted simple ‘base’ templates that could be easily adapted for use. I’ll be improving the default templates in 1.7 though.

This page contains information about editing the templates.

Stephen Harris

All the functions listed here are available to you when editing the templates. WordPress core functions can be used too (e.g. to list event categories (with taxonomy set to ‘event-category’).

Stephen Harris

thanks for your quick reply. so I can edit my own template then and use that I assume?

rick

thanks, disregard the last question, you’re far quicker on the answer before I am with the question!

Great plugin by the way.

rick

Thanks 🙂

Yup, just be sure to move it to your theme so that plug-in updates don’t over-ride your changes …

Stephen Harris
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.