eo_get_the_start not working anymore on update

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question eo_get_the_start not working anymore on update

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I just updated the plug to latest from one about 6 months old. I was using P2P to connect acts to events (which have a single occurance) and then using eo_get_the_start(‘ga’, $post->ID) to get the start etc – as op update the function is not returning anything anymore – any ideas? I have checked the docs but it looks like it should work the same.

Many thanks,

Gwilym

Gwilym

It should still work – the only change is that if you want to specify an occurrence you use a fourth parameter (rather than the third, which is now deprecated). Using the third parameter should still work, but is not recommended and will trigger an error message when debug mode is turned on.

Is the $post variable global? If not, you will need to provide the occurrence ID (as shown in the examples http://wp-event-organiser.com/documentation/function/eo_get_the_start/ ) too – even though there is only one date.

What do you get if you var_dump( $post )?

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.