eo_get_event_schedule

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen
    I am trying to get infos out of eo_get_event_schedule .
    How do I get the infos out of the array?
    For example to print out: This event is running weekly every friday until 29.12.2014
    I tried so hard to figure out by myself but unfortunately failed. ;o)
    Thanks for your help in advance.
    Cheers, Benjamin

Benjamin Ogg

HI Benjamin,

You could use eo_get_schedule_summary() (see source) (or something like it). That function is undocumented but it prints out the human-readable summary in the recurrence column (events admin page).

E.g. it’ll return something like “every 2 weeks on Thursday, Saturday until 29th December 2014”

Stephen Harris

Awesome, dear Stephen! You are brilliant and I highly appreciate your immediate answer..
    Please allow another final question: How can I change the Date Format from ‘M, jS Y’ to ‘j. F Y’?
    Thanks for creating such a perfect plugin!

Benjamin Ogg

You’re welcome 🙂

Unfortunately that is hard-coded into the function. If you create a copy in your theme (or preferably a utility plug-in) and then use that, you can edit the details of the function. The ‘M, jS Y’ part is at the very end.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.