EO Pro – make it possible to test on a Staging Site

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature EO Pro – make it possible to test on a Staging Site

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Penelope Haccius 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hello

I bought EO Pro, and as always, configured and tested it on my staging site first, until I was sure it was going to do what I wanted it to do on the production site.

Trouble is, I then had the “invalid licence key” message once I installed it on the production site. I DID find the place in my Account settings where the staging site was saved, and was able to remove that, but I have a better suggestion.

In the past I’ve seen solutions where, for e.g., having a URL like https://domain/staging_sitename.com exempts one from the requirement of having a separate licence, so you CAN configure and test before deploying.

Thanks for considering this,
    P Haccius<br>
    Switzerland

Penelope Haccius
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.