EO Pro and StudioPress Theme

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am setting up EO Pro with a StudioPress Theme (News Pro) and I the Right sidebar gets pushed down to the bottom of the Page. I only have the one right sidebar. The is happening on the majority of the EO pages. I would like to have no sidebar show up but with the sidebar is also an option. I know that the sidebar being pushed down as it is now is not an option. Please help if you will. I thank you for your time.

EO Pro 1.6.4
    Latest StudioPress Genesis Framework.

Thanks.

AG DEV

Hi Augusta,

If you copy the templates (specifically taxonomy-event-*.php templates and archive-event.php) into your theme you can edit them (and in pariticular, remove get_sidebar().

Alternatively, if you want to keep the sidebar, you can check your theme’s archive.php and modify the mark-up in those templates to match it.

Hope that helps!

Stephen Harris

Thanks for the help, everything works fine now.

Thanks.

AG DEV

Ran into the same issue when when I get to https://MyDomain.com/events/event/fake-event/

I would like to remove the sidebar. I understand how to remove the sidebar, but which .php do I edit?

Thanks

AG DEV

Also, is there a way to change the Button the Customer presses after they enter their credita card infor to say “Purchase” as apposed to “Book”? Thanks.

EDIT: SOLVED

The booking button text and booking title can set per booking form via the booking form’s settings. Go to Settings > Booking Form and then click the ‘settings’ filter.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 12 months ago by  AG DEV.
    AG DEV

Still trying to figure this one out:

Ran into the same issue when when I get to https://MyDomain.com/events/event/fake-event/

I would like to remove the sidebar. I understand how to remove the sidebar, but which .php do I edit?

Thanks

AG DEV

Hi Augusta,

If you do not have a single-event.php template file, Event Organiser will use single.php and prepends the event’s details to the event’s content. So you could remove the get_sidebar() from your single.php. But this will affect posts too. If you don’t want this, I’d recommend you create a copy of single.php and name it single-event.php and then remove get_sidebar(). Since Event Organiser will no longer add the event details you’ll need to add the following whether you want these to appear (just above the_content() is typical).

<?php eo_get_template_part('event-meta','event-single'); ?>
    Stephen Harris
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.