Editing Ticket in Event Admin

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

When trying to edit event tickets in admin the „edit“ link for editing tickets does not work. Presumably some js Error. The only way to edit tickets is to delete the ticket and add a new one again. When I click on edit button Javascript console shows this message: “Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method ‘getFullYear'” and does not open editing window. I’m using WP 3.5.2, EO 2.1.7 and Pro 1.2.1. I saw some support threads about js problems but none that describe this Error.

Miho Karlic

Hi Miho,

I spotted this bug the other day while working on ticket-manager UI improvements and will try to get a bug fix release out later today.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,
    Is this bug fix in sight or, you’re planning it with next PRO update?
    Thanks

Miho Karlic

Hi Miho,

Sorry, the bug fix should have been released sooner. 1.3 is being released tomorrow and it’s included that. Again, apologies that this did not come sooner!

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.