Edit locations, wich file?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Evert 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m trying to edit the locations because something isn’t right. I have a error that looks like: span> something of text </span And I want to correct it.

See example. I also want to get rid of the word Archives. Which files do I need to modify for this? And where can I find this?

Example

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by  Evert.
    Evert

Hi Evert,

Please see this page: http://docs.wp-event-organiser.com/theme-integration/how-do-i-customise-the-templates/

The template files are located in the wp-content/plugins/event-organiser/templates, but you should copy them to your theme and edit them there to avoid changes being lost when you updating the plugin.

Stephen Harris

I can’t quite figure it out yet. When I click on venvue (in an event), I get to an archive page. The text below is incorrect. the span text should not be visible.

{Archive Events on  span Rheden – B.C./span

Revue name

etc. etc.}

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Evert.
    Evert
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.