Download booking/tickets

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to help people with the event setups. I can’t see a way to download the bookings for a particular event.

For example, generally we’d like to be able to set up an event, sell spaces/tickets, and then print up an attendee list, but I just get a dump of all the bookings ever created.

Am i missing something?

Thanks very much.

AlphaSmith

There are two ways.

1. From the admin calendar select the date to download tickets for (if booking by series, it doesn’t matter which date of the event you pick). And click download bookings.
    2. From the bookings admin screen, filter bookings by event (click the particular event or the particular date if booking by date in the event column). Then click the download button.

This page contains more details http://wp-event-organiser.com/pro-features/managing-your-bookings/ on managing bookings.

Stephen Harris

As I look through multiple events with booking, I found some that have an “export bookings” link and others that have numerous bookings, but no link at all (and no line showing how many are attending).

Do the purchases have to be CONFIRMED to have a download link show up?

I just tested that by manually confirming all the tickets purchased through PayPal for an event that didn’t get the IPN notification. Even though they are now confirmed, the event details dialogue box does not show the number attending and does not have a download link.

???

AlphaSmith

Hi Alison,

I’ve just sent you an email regarding this and the PayPal issue.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.