Display of calendar

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ross Gosling 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, my calendar is looking messy as it is displaying all of my recurring events. I use the shortcode: [eo_fullcalendar]

Is there anyway to get around this and style my calendar to look nicer?

Thank you

enter image description here

Ross Gosling

Hi Ross,

It looks like you may have entered the event in correctly (unless the event is happening that many times in one day).

With recurring events in the admin page you enter the start and end date of the first occurrence. And then optionally specify when that event should repeat until.

E,g,

• Start: 21st October 2013
    • End: 21st October 2013
    • Until: 30th October 2013 (repeat ever day).

If instead you set the end to to be the same as the ‘until’ date.

• Start: 21st October 2013
    • End: 30th October 2013
    • Until: 30th October 2013 (repeat ever day).

Then you get the event appearing multiple times on one day. (E.g. the date 25th asfive events (starting 21st-25th) on it because these events end on the 30th October -3rd November).

Stephen Harris

Yes, that seemed to be it, all fixed now.

Thank you.

Ross Gosling
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.