Display japanese yen.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tsuguto 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Please tell me how to display japanese yen exactly.
    I want to disappear decimal point.
    (ex: ¥500.00 >>> ¥500)

Tsuguto

Hi Tsuguto,

You can do the following.

add_filter( 'eventorganiser_format_price', function($formatted, $price){
        return preg_replace('/\.\d{1,2}$/', '', $formatted);
    }), 10, 2);

Please note, that in version 3.0.0 (due to be released next month), this won’t be necessary.

Stephen Harris

Thank you for advice. I can solve this problem.
    But total amount have 2nd decimal place .
    Please tell me advice.

Tsuguto

Hi Tsuguto,

Apologies, this is a bug in the occurrence-picker.js script also. You can fix it there, but you would need to update the occurrence-picker.min.js file which is a minified copy that is used in production environments. You could do that by minifying the updated occurrence-picker.js or by just replacing the content of the minified file which the content of the occurrence-picker.js file.

Specifically, in lines 716 and 725, replace the second argument passed to eventorganiserpro.toFixed from 2 to 0.

Event Organiser 3.0 will be aware of zero-decimal currencies so these issues should be fixed in that release. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Stephen Harris

Thank you for advice.
    I’m looking forward to released Event Organiser 3.0.

Tsuguto
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.