Display event's booking statistics

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am a user of EO Pro.

I would like to display the ammount of confirmed participants of the event and also the limit in single-event.php template, as a way to let people know the ammount of free spaces.

How can I do that?

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 9 years, 11 months ago by  Stephen Harris. Reason: Moved to 'General Question' forum from 'Pre-sales' forum
    German Campos

Hi German,

The number input is automatically limited according to the availability of that ticket (on that specific date, if selling ‘by date’). This is just to prevent users from trying to book more spaces than are available.

If you also wanted a visual indication of availability you can use: eo_get_remaining_tickets_count(). Example of how to use this function in your single-event.php template are provided here: http://codex.wp-event-organiser.com/function-eo_get_remaining_tickets_count.html

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.