Display Event Name & Time on Different Lines in Calendar View

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature Display Event Name & Time on Different Lines in Calendar View

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

If possible, it would be nice to display the event name on a separate line from the event time, especially on very narrow calendar views. I tried doing it with a CSS workaround (making the event name block), but then the boxes overlap due to how they are initially added to the calendar

John

I too would like to see a line break between individual events on the Calendar View widget. Too new to WP to figure out how to code this into css file. Please consider including in next update. Thanks.

Mike

This is all handled by the jQuery plug-in fullCalendar. I’m afraid I’ve not looked at the source in any detail to say where you should look…

Stephen Harris
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.