Disable Link, Display Featured Image On Full Calendar

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Disable Link, Display Featured Image On Full Calendar

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to figure out how to disable the “a href” or “link” to the single event from the event listing on the calendar.

I.e. I want the user to be able to “hover” the event title and see the “popup” including the event “featured image”, but not be permitted to “click” on the event title and go to the single event.

I tried pointer-events:none; within CSS, but it prevents the “popup” on “hover”.

Where is the code from the widget? Could directly code the “full calendar” function into a page template and tweak the layout that way?
    I’ve been poking around this code for two days and I don’t see anything.

I’d appreciate any help or direction you could pass my way. Thanks!

Aaron Gundersen

Hi Aaron – not sure if you mean the widget calendar or the fullCalendar, but you can disable the link using the

Is that what you’re after?

Stephen

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.