different templates

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a problem und maybe I can found here an answer….

On my WordPress I will include the Event Widget twice in the sidebar – one for upcoming appointments and one for upcoming birthdays – to separate them.

In the Event Widget is a field called “Template (leave blank for default)”, so my idea – that I can used different templates for appointment / birthdays – if I click on an Entry… If I put in for a example single-birthday.php for example, when in die Widget on the Web its prompted “single-birthday.php”. I put a single-birtday.php as a copy of single.php in the plugin-directory and in the theme directory….but it didn’t work….

I just have no idea – i’m wrong with my idea? Thanks a lot for help…

Maik

Hi Mark,

See this page http://wp-event-organiser.com/documentation/widgets/. Hope that helps.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.