Custom Total price

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Is it possible to take a total price from selected options and multiply it by the tickets chosen?

What i have is a riding club wanting to add online bookings for shows.

Now the problem is for say a dressage show, they have multiple classes that are enterable but only the choice of member or non member with prices differing.

Is this possible to achieve with this solution or am I going to have to add all the options as tickets instead?

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks,

Ryan Ward

Hi Ryan,

If you want to avoid manually adding different ticket options I’d recommend you take a look at the VAT extension: https://github.com/stephenharris/Event-Organiser-VAT

This does something similar in that modifies the total price based on VAT rate – that plug-in shows you how you can modify the total price on both the front-end and back-end..

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.