Custom data on notifications

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello, I just recently bought the Pro version and I am very pleased! I have a question: As I have many different organizers for different events, the notification for the bookee should contain the organizers bank-account data for offline payment. Is there a way to include a custom field for “bank account” into the organizers profile and include it in the bookee’s confirmation via shortcode?

Thank you in advance!

Kristin Graf

Hi Kirstin,

You can register your own placeholder for emails:

E.g.

add_action('init', function(){  
            EO_Email_Template_Tag_Registry::register( 'bank_details', function($tag, $atts, $context ){

$event_id = $context['event_id']; 
               //Get bank details from event customer field or meta data of author:
               $sortcode = '01-23-45';
               $account = '12345678';

return "<p>Sortcode: ${sortcode} Account: ${account}</p>";
            });
        });

Then you can you can use it in your email template settings as follows: %bank_details%

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.