csv import help

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    for my website in project I have to import around 100 events, each with a weblink that I want to fill in the “content” column. The events are all day events from 1 to 5 days.
    I tried to import with csv imort plugin but impossible to have real weblinks (only http://www.blablabla.fr as text format) and not really all day events. I mean for example that I have an event from monday 2018 june 18th to wednesday 2018 june 20th but it fills only 18 et 19 on the calendar (csv import date format : yyyy-mm-dd).
    Hope you understand my english from France 😉
    Thanks for any help you may provide to me.

PA

Isabelle MESLE

Hi Isabelle,

I’ve just sent you an e-mail with regards to this. I’d be helpful to have a copy of the CSV file so I can try it in test environment.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.