CSV export

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rick 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello

I have a question about the csv export.

When I download the csv file with “download BOOKINGS”, it displays the “custom fields”, but “tickets(attendance/absense)” is not included.

When I download the csv file with “download TICKETS”, it displays the “tickets type (attendance/absense)” but not the”custom fields”.

So, how can I download both “tickets type (attendance/absense)” and “custom fields” in one csv file?

Rick

Hi Rick,

I’m not sure what the attendance/absense columns are that you are referring to – or is it the case you want to export each ticket on a separate row so that you can record attendance – but also want to include custom fields?

This isn’t possible (yet) – but it will be in version 2.0 which will be released shortly.

Stephen Harris

Thank you for your response.

Attendance/absense were input on [Add Ticket+].

So, I would like to see “both ticket type (Add Ticket+)” and “Custom Fields” in one csv file.

Do you have any solution or it is solved in version 2.0?

Thank you.

Rick

Hi Rick,

This is solved in version 2.0 – you can include custom fields in the ticket export.

Pro 2.0 should be released shortly but if you would like the beta version I can send it across.

Stephen Harris

Thank you for your kind support.

I will install version 2.0.

Best regards,

Rick
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.