Css style

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    I find your wonderful plugin. Front away my English is not the best (Luckily, there are Google Translate).
    I have 2 problems with the plugin and do not know more of php and css.

Problem 1:
    What is the address of the pages you create, so that I can define this in my style.css.
    I mean ****** # and. ******. ‘ve Tried various unsuccessful.

Problem 2:
    In the ‘eo_venue_map’ appears below the sidebar. You will use the command:

<

div id=”sidebar” role=”complementary”>
    called. This command is from the ‘sidebar.php’ from the folder
    ‘wp-includes \ theme-compat’. How do I remove it?

I would appreciate help. The first signs of gray hair are already visible.

Greetings from Germany

kniebremser

Hi kniebremser,

1) Event Organiser doesn’t create any pages (as in the post type ‘page’). The event pages exist in the same way the post or category pages ‘exist’. You can use your browser console to inspect which classes your theme adds to the body of those pages.

2) I would advise against editing any core WordPress files. Its hard to say why the venue map appears below the sidebar – but it will depend entirely on your theme. So to correct it you should only need to edit the theme.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.