Create ticket with drop down variables

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Create ticket with drop down variables

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Presence Builders 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Is there a way to create different variables for a ticket type? We offer 2 different pricing for members and non-members ticket. If a customer is a member, they can select the Member cost and a required input field will appear to add their Member ID.

Please instruct on how to achieve this if possible. Thanks in advance.

Presence Builders

Hi,

Unfortunately while here are ‘attendee fields’ (form fields that are replicated for each ticket selected, these fields will appear for all tickets, and not only for a particular ticket (such as membership one).

I will look into adding CSS classes to enable you to hide certain fields for certain tickets. You would then simply need to implement the PHP-side validation to ensure that ‘membership’ tickets have a valid membership number associated with them.

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your response. Yes that would be great. That would solve another question I have about attendee questions as well. We want to sell educational material but that is not required with tickets purchase. Currently I have the attendee questions set up but it attach to all tickets so if we add another ticket for educational material, they will be required to add attendee for this as well which is not necessary.

Presence Builders
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.