Conditional redirect after booking submission

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Conditional redirect after booking submission

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marco 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have a Use Case where I need to choose a different page after someone has booked an event. I’ve read this posting here and further posting it references but have not been able to get my redirect to work. The event is set up with a limited number of RSVP seating which is free.

I noticed those postings were a few years old so I’m curious if there is an update. Are there different actions or filters we should be using now?

Robert Stankey

Any update on this?

Regards,
    Robert

Robert Stankey

Hi Robert,

I think that code will no longer work for version 3+, there doesn’t appear to a be away to achieve this in version 3, so I’ll try to get an update out this week to support that.

Stephen Harris

Awesome!

I ended up tweaking some code to make things work for the moment because I had to have something for a site a few days ago. I’m a total newbie to php stuff so I’ll be glad to back my changes out in favor your changes.

• Robert
    Robert Stankey

Hi Stephen,

you‘ve announced an update to the conditional redirect here.

Sorry to ask but where can I find this? I’m interested in this, too.

Thanks in advance,
    Marco

Marco
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.