Conditional Forms question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Paul Newbery 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi

My client takes group bookings, i.e. a parent makes a booking for multiple childern. Is it possible to create additional field depending on the number of places booked

i.e. if a parent books 3 children

additional 2 boxes for childs name and additional 2 boxes for the age etc . These fields also need to mandatory.

hopefully that makes sense

Paul Newbery

Hi Paul,

Yes – but it would be 3 extra fields, not 2. When you create a booking form you can add fields, but these are tied to the booking, not a particular ticket/person. You can then use ‘attendee questions’, these are repeatable fields that are repeated for each ticket selected.

Please note, that “attendee questions” are not currently available in the UI and have to be added in code.

More details can be found here: https://wp-event-organiser.com/blog/tutorial/attendee-questions/

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen,
    Many thanks for that I have sucessfully added attendee questions on to my booking form, however im a little unsure about the CSV export, on the filter how do this relate to my new field ids i.e. is first name and last name example id’s as they dont match any thing in the example where you have the attendee questions.

add_filter( ‘eventorganiser_export_tickets_headers’, function( $columns ) {
    $columns[‘ticket_first_name’] = ‘Ticket Holder (first name)’;
    $columns[‘ticket_last_name’] = ‘Ticket Holder (last name)’;
    $columns[‘ticket_email’] = ‘Ticket Holder Email’;
    return $columns;
    } );

Paul Newbery

ignore my last comment. I was blind.

Paul Newbery
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.