Choose payment gateway on Booking Form

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature Choose payment gateway on Booking Form

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Would it be possible to make the choice of payment gateway available from the Gateway picker – ID: gateway field? So that different booking forms can be set to have different payment gateways.

Kim Harding

Hi Kim,

I’ve implemented something similar to this as a custom plug-in. I’d be happy to share it with you if you think it would work for you. Rather than set the available gateways from within a booking form, it is configured on an event by event basis using a custom field.

The UX isn’t great: you enter the name of the gateways in a comma-separated listed into a custom field for the event, and the gateway is available for that event if it’s enabled in the gateway settings and also included in that list for that event.

I will, however, consider making it possible to configure the available gateways at the booking form level.

Stephen Harris

Thanks Stephen, I wouldn’t mind giving the custom plug-in a try and seeing how well it would work with what I have in mind.

Kim Harding

Hi Kim,

Just sent you the plug-in

Stephen Harris
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.