Change "View all tags" label calendar or event list

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Change "View all tags" label calendar or event list

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using event organiser pro on a library website and I’m using the tag feature to give users the option to filter by audience age (ie., adults, teens, tweens, children).

I would like to change the tag label, which currently says “view all tags” to say something like “audience.” I would like to be able to do this for either the full calendar or the event list with the filter.

Could anyone give me some pointers please? I’m not a programmer but I’m comfortable logging into the shell and ftping files and making simple edits to php.

Cheers,

Lisa

Lisa Coady

Hi Lisa,

Yes, this is possible – but it will rename it everywhere. Below I’ve given an example, but I’ve left the original values:

<?php

add_filter( 'eventorganiser_register_taxonomy_event-tag', function($args){
        $args['labels'] = array(
            'name'                       => __( 'Event Tags', 'eventorganiser' ),
            'singular_name'              => _x( 'Tag', 'taxonomy singular name' ),
            'search_items'               => __( 'Search Tags' ),
            'all_items'                  => __( 'All Tags' ),
            'popular_items'              => __( 'Popular Tags' ),
            'edit_item'                  => __( 'Edit Tag' ),
            'update_item'                => __( 'Update Tag' ),
            'add_new_item'               => __( 'Add New Tag' ),
            'new_item_name'              => __( 'New Tag Name' ),
            'not_found'                  => __( 'No tags found' ),
            'choose_from_most_used'      => __( 'Choose from the most used tags' ),
            'menu_name'                  => __( 'Tags' ),
            'add_or_remove_items'        => __( 'Add or remove tags' ),
            'separate_items_with_commas' => __( 'Separate tags with commas' ),
            'items_list_navigation'      => __( 'Event tags list navigation', 'eventorganiser' ),
            'items_list'                 => __( 'Event tags list', 'eventorganiser' ),
            //Non-wp default labels
            'view_all_items'             => __( 'View all tags', 'eventorganiser' ),
        );
        return $args;
    });

The last one is the label used in the calendar

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.