Change Number of Tickets for Booking

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Change Number of Tickets for Booking

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Is this still not possible? I just purchased the Pro version of the plugin but our clients need the ability to edit Bookings (mainly number of tickets), but it seems this still doesn’t exist. This just seems like something that would exist by default, as opposed to having the client Cancel the current booking and re-book, triggering another notification e-mail.

Corey

Hi Corey,

Unfortunately its currently only possible to remove tickets from a booking.

There is a 3.0.0 release due next month, and it lays down a lot of groundwork which would facilitate this feature; so I’m going to schedule that for the 3.1 release.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.