Change email content

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Saunders 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi

I would like to change the content of the actual confirmation email but i cannot see where to change this, i can only see where to change the actual template…

But i want to remove the table which has the price etc and add some additional text

Mike Saunders

In Settings > Event Organiser > Bookings, in the “Email” section, and underneath the “Email template”, there is an option “Booking email”. That is the content of the booking confirmation e-mail sent to customers. The placeholder %tickets% renders the list of tickets the customer has purchased.

Stephen Harris

Great thanks.

it would be real good to have the options to add the venue address along with the event time in the booking email.

Is this possible?

Mike Saunders
    Stephen Harris

Thanks, I cannot see one for the time?

Mike Saunders

Sorry Mike that’s not documented but you can do the following:

%event_date{Y-m-d}{ H:I}%

to format the event date/time.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Stephen Harris.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Stephen Harris.
    Stephen Harris

excellent thanks!

Mike Saunders
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.