Cap number of tickets for one occurence in a serie

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Cap number of tickets for one occurence in a serie

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  André Vasanne 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I wonder whether it would be possible to cap the number of tickets (normally set to 8 in my exampe) to a lower number for dertain occurences in a series of events ?

Further would it be possible to change the category of an event automatically to another one, once the occurence ios completely sold out ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards

André

André Vasanne

Hi Andre,

You can remove a ticket from specific date(s), so to reduce the capacity of a particular date you would remove the normal ticket for that date and create a new one only for that date and with a lower number of spaces.

Regarding setting a different category for particular occurrences, this isn’t possible as categories are assigned to the event rather than occurrence. You can however check if a given occurrence is sold out via eo_get_remaining_tickets_count(). (see codex).

Stephen Harris

Hello Stephen,

That’s exactly what I did till now, however I loose the reservation details while doing this and will no longer be able to check who made a reservation unless I book them in again..but then the client gets a new confirmation.

Best regards

André Vasanne
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.