Can't edit event

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have an ongoing event, but can’t edit the occurrences. It seems I’ve been able to do it in the past, but can’t now. I have an ongoing event that needs to have one occurrence removed, but I can’t do it.

The event in question is:

http://homeschool-open-source.com/events/event/boys-game-club/

I thought I entered this question last week, but I don’t see it now.

AlphaSmith

Hi Alison,

Are you unable to make any changes to the event, or is it that after you’ve made any changes updating the event results in either the changes not taking effect or producing an error message?

If it’s the former, when editing recurring events you are blocked from making changes unless you tick the box at the top of the event details section. If the the latter, what error message do you see?

In the mean time you can also delete an occurrence using the admin calendar. If you find the specific event occurrence you wish to remove on the admin calendar, click it and then click “delete this occurrence” in the modal that opens.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.