Cancelled tickets "disappear" with no audit trail

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Cancelled tickets "disappear" with no audit trail

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Owen Morris 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

If a whole booking is cancelled, then it is marked as cancelled, but the booking details are still visible to the admininstrator, giving them an audit trail. If, however, only a ticket within a booking is cancelled the ticket is just removed from the booking’s tickets array. The only evidence of it having been there is the discrepancy between the (hidden) payment received and the (visible) booking total amounts – assuming the tickets weren’t free!
    This could easily cause confusion if someone turns up to an event with their original booking confirmation email, which would not match the current bookings showing on the site/downloaded tickets form – with no explanation as to why they don’t match!
    (I know that a note can be made by the person who cancels a ticket, but that relies on someone remembering to do this on every occasion).<br />
    I guess ways to deal with this would be to keep a revision history of bookings including the ticket meta, or to automatically record a note if the tickets are altered for a booking. Are there any options within the plugin I have missed?

Owen Morris
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.