Calendar widget on single event page

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Calendar widget on single event page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have calendar widget on single event page and problem is that when I click on event in that calendar that was two months ago, it opens event correctly but calendar resets to the current month.

Is it possible to keep the calendar on the month we have previously chosen or in other words, is it possible that calendar on single event page shows month of event, not current month?

Best regards

Helix Web

Hi Helix,

Unfortunately not as a single event could span multiple months.As for remembering the last selected month – that is potentially feasible using cookies. I’ll look into adding such an option for a future release.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.