Calendar only events in specific cities

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums General Question Calendar only events in specific cities

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ann/Caitlin Wiegand/Everett 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to create a calendar that displays only events in a specific city? If so, how?

sophia

Hi Sophia,

Currently it’s only possible to allow the user to filter by city. For example

[eo_fullcalendar headercenter="city"]

will display a calendar with a city drop-down in the centre of the calendar. I’ll work on supporting restricting events to only those in the specified city – which you can currently do with categories and venues

[eo_fullcalendar venue="my-venue-slug"]
        [eo_fullcalendar category="my-category-slug"]

Stephen Harris

NM- figured out what i was asking. Thx

• This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  Ann/Caitlin Wiegand/Everett.
    • This reply was modified 10 years, 6 months ago by  Ann/Caitlin Wiegand/Everett.
    Ann/Caitlin Wiegand/Everett
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.