Calendar not loading

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PJ Hersey 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Sorry for the delayed response, but I removed the CubePoints plug-in and the Calendar is loading for now.

steve ferguson

Hi Steve,

Just checked, yes there is a (slight) problem cube points. In the ajax response I get the following error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/git/cubepoints/cp_core.php on line 191

It is probably trying to loop through an empty array and it should be relatively simple for them to fix.

Stephen Harris

Greetings,
    I too am experiencing the dreaded spinning “Loading”
    Updated to WordPress 3.5 and Plugin version 1.6.3 (but still shows as version 1.3?)
    Disabled all plugins (already using twentyten as theme) – not sure where to troubleshoot next.

PJ Hersey

This is odd that its still showing 1.3… Was the upgrade definitely successful?

Can you post a link to your site so I can take a look?

Stephen Harris

Hi Stephen
    Link to the website
    http://capecodlive.org – Widget calender works fine on Sidebar
    Full Calendar page – stuck at the “Loading”
    http://capecodlive.org/performance-calendar/
    Thank you!

PJ Hersey

Hi Again,
    Just did some additional plugin updates, and all loading properly- must have been a jquery conflict somewhere- LOVE the new features in 1.6 – well done. Consider my support request closed.
    Thanks-

PJ Hersey
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.