calendar display not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello

I’m trying to display a calendar but is not working. I’m using the following shortcode:

[eo_fullcalendar headerLeft=’venue’ headerCenter=’title’ headerRight=’prev,next’]

But one the venue it shows up the dropdown city option but when selected it doesnt filter. on the nex,prev is not showing at all?.

Is there anything im doing wrong?
    Check the page https://perspektivphoto.com/pt/programmas/

Thank you

Boudewijn van den Breemer

Hi,

The venue filter appears to be working for me. What browser are you using?

As for the next/previous – this can happen if you have copy and pasted the shortcode into the visual editor (rather than on the Text tab). The reason being is that sometimes pasting into the visual editor will also paste in HTML: you can’t see it, but it prevents the shortcode form being parsed.

The safest way is to type out shortcodes, or paste using the Text tab. On a related note, when I copy what you’ve posted above it also fails to show anything in the header as all the attributes values have backtics around them ( “ ) rather than apostrophes‘` – so double check you’re not using backtics.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.