By date / By series setting should be a per-event option

WordPress Event Management, Calendars & Registration Forums Request A Feature By date / By series setting should be a per-event option

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Peter Zingg 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

The global booking option ‘book_series’ applies to all events. At our school we have recurring events (like a conversation group) that should be booked by date.

We also offer classes, that meet on multiple days. We’d like all the occurrences for these to show up on calendars, so we create them as recurring events, but these then need to be booked by series. (In some other plugins, events that you book as a series that have recurring meetings are called “multi-day” events).

I will try to implement a custom field or tag on events that I can use to override the global setting, but it would be nice to have that as a standard feature. Unfortunately it seems as though there are 33 places in the code that reference the ‘book_series’ option, so each place will have to be modified…

Peter Zingg
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.