Browser Compatability

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Austin 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

First and foremost I wanted to tell you how awesome your plugin is. I really, really enjoy its ease of use; it has saved me quite a bit of time.

I’m unable to get the Events Agenda widget to display in Internet Explorer. It looks just perfect in Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera… but of course IE messes it up. Have you noticed this? Is there any workaround that you’ve found to be helpful? My site is here

Thank you in advance!

Austin

I found the same issue, and sometime also in firefox i get problems depending the position. (primary sidebar, secondary sidebar ecc ecc)

LucaWeb

Hi guys, I aim to support all major browsers, including IE 8+. I’ll test the agenda widget in particular as this may have escaped testing previously. Is it any particular version of IE that is experiencing trouble?

Stephen Harris

I tried it on Windows 9 on Windows OS and could not get the widget to show up; however, when I tried it on Safari’s Internet Explorer developer tools it shows just fine. Not exactly sure what is causing the issue, but my client uses IE on a pc and isn’t able to see it either. Thanks for your help!

Austin
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.