Bookings search

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stephen Harris 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Stephen.

I’ve been alerted by a couple of that they occasionally have need to search their bookings. As I understand it, this feature is currently limited to bookings made by a user with an account. If the search function could be extended to all bookings (in particular the bookee name and email address fields) that would be very useful.

Additionally, sorting by “Bookee” does not now behave as expected — it appears to sort by booking date rather than bookee name. I’m guessing these two issues are related — if so, some sort of brief explanation on the “Bookings” page might be helpful.

Regards,

Tristan

Tristan Tamplin

Hi Tristan,

This is being looked at for Pro 2.0.0 – this would involve an update to the database schema. The reason why logged-out bookings are currently excluded from the bookee search is because the restrictive database schema makes including them inefficient.

Stephen Harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
To enable me to focus on Pro customers, only users who have a valid license for the Pro add-on may post new topics or replies in this forum. If you have a valid license, please log-in or register an account using the e-mail address you purchased the license with. If you don't you can purchase one here. Or there's always the WordPress repository forum.